1ST LEVEL – Scrutiny Round
● Inviting business proposals from the participants.
● For submission of the business proposal an email id will be provided.
2ND LEVEL – Presentation
● The selected participants have to present their business plan.
● **Insterested students have to register themselves with the event manager or the team members.
● **B-plans will be accepted until two preceding day of the presentation.
● Participants can take part individually or in group (max 3 people).
● It must be PowerPoint or Other Visual Aids based presentation.
● 15 minutes per participant (STRICT LIMIT – 12 minutes of presentation+3 minutes of QA).
● No Cue-cards / Papers during presentation.
● No reading from the slides – Eyes must be focused on the audience.
● Visuals must be readable to the audience
● Slides must reflect what you have in your report. In other words, presentation should be based on what you would have turned as your final report.
Business plans will be judged based on the following criteria:
● Cohesiveness throughout the documents professionalism and polish
● Professionalism and polish
Your business plan should include following:-
● Title page
● Executive summary
● Company description
● Mission statement and goals
● Product/service line
● Marketing plan
● Financial projections
● Operation and Management plan
● Appendix of supporting documents
- No food & beverage outlet business idea will be there.
- THEME FOR THE COMPETITION IS MANUFACTURING/ SERVICE BUSINESS IDEAS.