About the Event
Roadies is a youth-based popular reality show that airs on TECHNOROLLIX. In the show, a group of contestants travel to different destinations and participate in various tasks that seemingly challenge their physical and mental strength. During the course of the journey, there are vote outs, vote ins, eliminations and game changing twists. Eventually the contestant who manages to survive vote outs and succeed in the final task is chosen as the winner. The show has enjoyed relative success among the youth.
Rules and Regulations
- All the respective team should reach venue before 30 mins of starting.
- Each team consist of 5 members.
- Maximum no of team that can participate in ROADIES is 25 team.
- 15% of the total no of team is reserved for outsiders, for on the spot registration.
- Each round will be a elimination round.
- If anyone found guilty during the round, team will be disqualified instantly.
- Only the team captain is allowed to communicate with the coordinators.
- Coordinator decision is last decision; members are not allowed to argue for the decisions during the game with the coordinators for any reason.
- The judges' decision is final; any argument with the judges and co-coordinators will result in expulsion from Roadies.
- The Entry into the Personal Interview Round is only possible if the contestant＊s answers in the questionnaire form are appealing/ offending to the judges and form checkers.
- Techno Roadies is not for the weak-hearted, if you suffer from any known or unknown physical conditions then we suggest you back the 'eff' off.
- The tasks and proceedings in Techno Roadies have been set up in a way so as to challenge the participant mentally, physically and emotionally. So don't be a crybaby and start whining if you end up getting abused by anyone.
- The Prizes and Rewards will be given only to the winner and if runner up impresses the judges we really might think of it.
- Report immediately to ground-zero if you are selected for further rounds, at the given time. We will not hesitate to give your spot to the next valid candidate.
- The tasks do involve water and it might get messy, be prepared with clothes that will allow you to perform properly. (An honest advice)
- There will be a rapid action first-aid team at all times if at all you get hurt. (In our opinion what's a soldier without a few wounds)
- Each task has different difficulty level, So if you want, You can quit in between.
Event Managers / Members
META / 8th Sem.
META /8th Sem.