Paintball is a competitive team shooting sportin which players eliminate opponents from play by hitting
them with spherical dye-filled gelatin capsules ("paintballs") that break upon impact.
Paintballs are usually shot using a low-energy air weapon called a paintball marker that is powered by compressed air(nitrogen) or carbon dioxide.
Rules & Regulation
- Any Violation of the Safety Rules will Result in the Offending Player being Ejected from the Day＊s Play without a RefundSafety
- goggles must be worn at all times
- Players must wear goggles whenever they leave the registration area.
- At no time will a player be allowed to break the seal of the goggle from around their face.
- Only goggles specifically approved for paintball are allowed at our field
- Blind firing is not allowed
- Players must always be looking at their targets while shooting
- Do not shoot the wildlife!No shooting or dry firing in the neutral area or in the parking lot.
- Players may never discharge their guns any where with the exception of the target range or the particular playing field their game is being held on.
- Players may never remove their barrel cover unless at the target area or when told to do so by a referee.
- If you lose your barrel cover point your gun at the ground and call for assistance from a member of the staff.
- All guns must chronograph at 285 FPS or under.
- No physical contact. Players may never touch another player or their equipment
- Unauthorized equipment is not allowed on the playing field.
- No climbing of tress, structures, through windows, or on bunkers. The only objects players are allowed to climb on are structures that have a staircase leading up them.
- Players are not allowed to bring onto the playing field any equipment deemed to be unsafe or not appropriate by the field operator.
- Players are never allowed to bring onto the field knives of any size, tools of any kind, paint grenades, paint mines, multiple paintball launchers, pyrotechnics, smoke grenades, or any type of explosives.
- Avoid field hazards. Players should avoid all hazards such as fences, ruts, and vines.
- Players should report any field hazard to the field operator
- Players may never construct anything that may hinder the movement of other players
- Players are not allowed to construct any sort of barricades or bunkers
- Verbal abuse and unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated. Profanity, name calling, fighting, or anything else Lone Wolf Management deems to be inappropriate can be grounds for expulsion
- Players ejected for rule violations will not be given a refund
- Do not disassemble the rental equipment.
- If you are experiencing difficulties with your equipment please being it to the attention of a staff member.
- Referees decisions on the field are final
- Players are not allowed to argue with any referees
CSE / 8th Sem.
EEE /8th Sem.