The round will contain the performances of all the participants in given time limit . ( Top 10 will be selected)
Top 10 participants will perform in this round within the given time limit .( Top 5 will be selected)
Top 5 participants will perform in this round and the winner will be declared.
Rules and Regulations
- Each Open Mic session will have a limited slots of three minutes each. A bell/buzzer will ring at the end of three minutes and the participants must leave the stage after the completion of
- The Open Mic session will start with the judges performance.
- participants must perform only their own writing.
- The participations will only include a solo performance.
- music will play in background and if required the participant may bring their own instruments to perform.
- The performance may include poetry, life instances, life story, short tales, stories.
- Foul language is prohibited and anything which hurts anyone.
- The participant must be present at the venue 30 minutes before start time to register.
- The participant will have to show the text of what they plan to perform to the event manager before 19th February 2019.
U can send it to - email@example.com
- Slots will be provided on a first-come first-serve basis. If the time slot bookings get out of control , a lucky draw will be conducted to decide who will go on stage.
2. Way of speaking
5. Audience poll + judges point
Team Leaders / Members
cse / 8th sem.